The program includes world-class theological education:
- A mix of, online viewing of class material followed by class debate and discussion... (inspired by the Socratic teaching method)
- Classical lecture-based classes
The program also includes:
- Hands-on training and discipleship in any areas of church ministry you might be gifted in (Worship, Youth, Pastoral, Production, songwriting, Ect.)
- Each afternoon is dedicated to this impartation type connection between student and instructor.
- At the completion of one year you will achieve a certificate of Christian ministries
- The BTh. & "Practical Ministries" can be achieved after the 3rd year
- Tuition is $1600 per semester (some additional costs may apply: application, grad fee etc.)
- Online is an option that Theos provides - this is subscription-based, and is a work at your own pace (will get BTh. no "practical ministries" attached to that degree)
- We also provide an audit option (that has no assignments expected) this will have no degree attached to it.